Sidor

tisdag 25 maj 2010

When boredom hits you

så brukar de ibland skrivas ihop saker som detta...
FAQ- för naruto-geeks som jag sj är quotet i slutet från en Naruto OP "Blue Bird", tänkte lite på när Sasuke-Sakura scenen i episoden då Sasuke lämnar Konoha.

There was never any space for me to begin with. It should not have taken me this much time, to figure it out. Up until now, I have always been a bystander, an observer, incapable of affecting you, or your deciscions. Never has there been a place for me by you side, I get that now.

If I could go back in time to a place where a young naïve me, who was still fighting to get you back, I would tell her to stop. To give up on what would otherwise, turn into a never-ending, helpless cause. Tell her to give up, so a path of suffering and heartache could be avoided.

But that is impossible. . .

‘If I could fly I would never come back down’, those words held the essence of your very being. And now, I guess you are flying in you own way, and you will never, come back down. Even now, ‘You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky’.

’Habata itara modonerai itto itte. Mezashita no wa aoi, aoi ano sora.’


Säkert grammatikfel but that's what I do, så orka xD

//Sorairo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Tänkte också på den scenen nu när jag läste översättningen :') Eller ja, du hade ju skrivit det, men ändå xD Tänkte att det passade bra.

    /N

    SvaraRadera
  2. haha aa x) tänker alltid på den scenen när jag hör den låten :P

    SvaraRadera